Cu Chi Tunnels - Morning or Afternoon Tour
Used by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War, the Cu Chi Tunnels are a network of underground tunnels stretching more than 124 miles (200 kilometers). For travelers on a budget, this group tour of up to 20 people offers great value, including hotel pickup, round-trip transport, a guided tour of the tunnels, and a visit to a Vietnamese rubber plantation.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide,Pick up & Drop off,Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
After pickup from your Ho Chi Minh City hotel, travel to the Cu Chi Tunnels and follow your guide on a tour of the tunnels. Learn how the Viet Cong soldiers used the vast network of underground tunnels during the Vietnam War.
Step inside the tunnels and see the former war bunkers, ammunition stores, and field hospitals. Then pose for photos peeking out of a camouflaged trapdoor, climb aboard an old American army tank, or visit the shooting range (optional: own expense).
This tour also includes a quick visit to a Vietnamese rubber plantation.
Your tour ends with drop-off in Ho Chi Minh’s city center.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :22 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up all Customer at hotels in District 1 in Ho Chi Minh City
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.