Cu Chi Tunnels Waterway Trip - Half Day Morning Tours
Get a comfortable travel, close to nature and very nice day out to visit the legend of Cu Chi tunnel by over 1 hour speedboat ride along Saigon River. Exploring the Area of Steel in the war time with its 200km tunnel network which considered as the unbreakable underground village and learn how the local people live is in the harsh condition of the war time and how powerful they were.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up & Drop off,Food for Lunch,guide,entrance fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
7.45am - 8.00am Pick up at your hotel and transfer to the dock, boat rides along Saigon River (approx. 1hr15m) Arrive at Cu Chi tunnel. Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of the war time. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, special tea and cassava (guerilla’s food during the war) will be served.
Break time for relax or time for those who want to try the real shooting gun. Have lunch. Return to Saigon by bus. 15.00pm Finish your Cu Chi Tunnel Waterway Trip.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :22 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotel in district 1 in Ho Chi Minh City
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.