Cultural & Ecology, Nature & History of the hidden towns of Southern Baja!
Ecology, nature and history is what you'll get to experience on this tour. Visit four important villages close to Los Cabos and get to know the customs and way of living of the people there. Visit Miraflores Village where you will find saddlers, ecological rustic furniture makers. See Santiago which is a picturesque town situated around an oasis fresh water lagoon. Then, see Los Barriles, which is a fishing village and end in Buena Vista. A delicious lunch is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Baja California Sur, Baja California Sur, Baja California
Following find all the great places we visit in this amazing tour:
Saddlers, furniture makers, house of culture.
Village panoramic view, the mission, history.
Panoramic view, thermal waters (natural spring runing under hotel and beach), Old General Olachea's militar hacienda.
Resorts, downtown and lunch.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our travellers at their hotel lobby and pick up time varies from Cabo's hotel zones as follow: San Jose del Cabo: 8:15 AM.Tourist Corridor: 8:30 AM.Cabo San Lucas: 8:45 AM.Ports
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port, Finisterra a1, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Rancho Tours certified by the Secretary of Health Baja California
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.