Cultural Czech cooking class and dinner in Prague
Enjoy an interactive tasting menu and cooking class full of typical Czech food and drinks. Eat your way through Czech culture, traditions, and history at this cooking class and dinner.
• Learn how to cook 3 traditional Czech dishes (bread, bread dumplings or a cold starter, a warm starter, and a dessert), then enjoy a main dish for dinner
• Welcome Czech fruit Brandy, wine from Moravia and more local wine with dinner, plus a farewell Brandy, are all included
• The event takes place in the kitchen and dining room of the 'Good Food Atelier', in a 400-year-old building
• Communal dining for 2 to 10 people
• Chef Aida has worked in culture for many years, managing her own film festival and other international events
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Try 3 different local wines
- Meet and cook with a local chef
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Learn traditional recipes and culinary skills
- Insider tips and recommendations from a real local
What's excluded :
- Chef Aida established her dining club for her friends 3 years ago and this ended up inspiring her to host interactive food experiences for others. Her co-host Bret has collected recipes his whole life while traveling the world. When cooking Czech, he follows his Grandma's recipes and shares his knowledge and stories.
You will get the chance to experience a unique and authentic cooking class/food tour/dinner with a local host, hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Rich variety of typical Czech starters and appetisers - Variety of farm cheeses, smoked meat and sausages, home-made pickled vegetables, mushrooms & jams, home-made bread
• Cook and Eat Traditional Starters - Rye bread from sourdough OR bread dumplings OR traditional spreadl, Potato sauerkraut pancakes
• Traditional "Svíčková" sauce with beef and dumplings - or Beef goulash or Traditional roasted duck with cabbage salad
or Baked rabbit with cabbage
• Cook and Eat Fruit dumplings with quark
Departure Point :Křižíkova, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Czechia
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.