Cultural Landscape Axis Coffee Growing From Manizales
You may not know it, but the delicious coffee aroma hides a universe of secrets and very authentic experiences. The Coffee Cultural Landscape combines exuberant nature and biodiversity, accompanied by a surprising cultural wealth. Learn about the origins of coffee while enjoying unique landscapes and learn about ancestral trades
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Typical lunch
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee Tasting
What's excluded :
In this activity there is a tour of the Coffee Cultural Landscape in the municipality of Chinchiná leaving Manizales at 8:00 am, in 45 minutes we are arriving at a beautiful and traditional coffee farm to observe the industrialized process of coffee from planting to the cup, in this place we will be until 12 of the day, later we travel to Chinchina, the journey lasts 15 minutes, to take a tour of this charming municipality and learn a bit of its history, there we take lunch and at approximately 2 : 00 pm we will be returning to Manizales.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform which hotel you will be staying in to coordinate the activity.The pick-up time depends on the area in which your hotel is located.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Sunscreen and Repellent should be applied
- Wear a coat
- Wear comfortable shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.