Cultural Route of murals (Los Pepines, Santiago de los Caballeros)
We will meet in the Heart of Santiago (it is a heart-shaped sculpture that is located around the Monument to the Heroes of the Restoration, av. France with Calle del Sol) and from there we will visit Los Pepines, we will take a walking tour for its murals. Los Pepines is a sector rich in vernacular architecture, some of whose specimens have
been valued and today they are part of its attractions, and it also protects businesses that
They constitute traditional places of the city. He has also seen the birth of national and international renowned figures such as Piro Valerio and Johnny Pacheco.
As a local, I would love to show you this amazing neighborhood in my own way.
You will also have enough time to take pictures while I comment on the historical and cultural significance of the neighborhood. The murals have stories to tell and messages to share with the community and the world.
per adult from
1 hour 40 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Monumento a los Heroes de la Restauracion, Avenida Francia y Las Carreras, Santiago de los Caballeros 51000 Dominican Republic
The Monument to the Heroes of the Restoration better known as the Santiago Monument is the monument erected in the city of Santiago de los Caballeros to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the country's independence. It was originally named as the Trujillo Peace Monument and it would be part of a series of works of different kinds built in Santiago de los Caballeros at the same time. Its construction began and ended in 1944, but it would not be until 1953 at the will of the then Vice President Joaquín Balaguer that would be inaugurated
Departure Point :Monumento a los Héroes de la Restauración, Santiago De Los Caballeros 51000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Santiago Municipal Airport, Santiago de los Caballeros Dominican Republic
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/5/2021 - 7/27/2022
Monday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 06:30 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.