Curacao Shore Excursion: Jet Ski or Aquaboat Snorkel Tour
When your cruise ship docks in the port of Curacao, take to the pristine waters aboard a jet ski or aquaboat! Follow an expert guide on a 2-passenger watercraft along the amazing southern coast to Caracas Bay, where you’ll stop for a 40-minute snorkeling tour. This shore excursion takes you past bays, coves and mangroves to a beautiful beach, where you’re welcome to swim in a refreshing lagoon. Admire yachts, estates and vacation homes along the way, stopping at a tugboat wreck to snorkel among coral, moray and scorpion fish. Choose a morning or afternoon departure by jet ski or custom-made aquaboat, depending on your selection.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 2-hour jetski tour
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Life vest
- Beverages (soft drinks, water, juice)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
What's excluded :
- When your cruise ship docks at the Curacao port, make your way to the boat shop and meet your expert guide. You will receive a safety briefing and introduction to steering a Seadoo GTI jet ski or a custom-made aquaboat, depending on the option selected. Aquaboats are wider than jet skis and perfect for touring for a more comfortable ride, whereas a jet ski drives more like a sports car on the water. Whichever one you choose, just climb aboard your 2-person craft and enjoy the ride!
You or your fellow passenger will pilot your own watercraft, following your guide for approximately 2 hours. Jet over the picturesque coastal waters off the southern coast of Curacao while taking in the amazing views. You’ll pass coves, bays, beaches, mangroves and small Islands on your route. Check out attractions including a Dutch queen’s vacation home and luxurious yachts upon reaching the lagoon.
Here, at the famous Tafelberg, take a beach break for a delectable swim. You’ll have the opportunity to snorkel at one of Curacao's best snorkeling sites — a tugboat shipwreck. Located on the protected southeast side of Caracas Bay, the sunken tugboat is home to a wide array of marine life. It is common to see colorful coral, morays, scorpion fish, lobsters and schools of tropical fish during your approximate 40-minute snorkel tour.
On our return trip, enjoy the view of an old manorial estate and Fort Beekenburg, a well-preserved 18th-century fort that was built to protect the inner bay.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Curacao port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Departure Point :Curaçao Cruise Terminal, Willemstad, Curaçao
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that all departure times are based on the LOCAL time in port. The tour departs from the ship pier. Please proceed at the confirmed pick up time, past the security gate where tour buses leave the cruise terminal.Ports
- Curacao Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that booking the two person option, is two people per jetski. If you would like to have individual jetskis, please book individual single jetskis.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please bring your credit card and ID, we keep a copy of your information as a deposit and you will receive it back when you come back from the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.