Cusco Bus Ticket from La Paz City__Tourist Bus__04:30pm__Every Day
Cusco is the main city of the famous Machu Picchu Ruins, This TOURIST BUS arrive at 05:30 a.m. in the downtown of the city and usually all the tours begin at 07:30 a.m., so, you have enough time look for some snacks for your trip.
Available Days: Every Day
Meeting point: Bus Station in La Paz City. (Uruguay Avenue and Peru Corner), Gate C, office C.
Meeting Time: 03:50 p.m.
Arrival point: Bus Station in Cusco City.
Arrival Time: 05 :30 a.m.
Travel Time: 13 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 blanket
- Air conditioner.
- Hot heating.
- Confortable seats (3 Lines)
- 1 Snack.
What's excluded :
- Tax Bus station (2.5 Bs. = 0.36 Usd)
- Important info:
Bus tickets will be sent to your hotel where you stay in La Paz City, or it will be dropped off at the bus station --upon request--. (But always your names and number of passport are in the system, because those vouchers are e-ticktes).
Remember: Always you need to arrive to the bus station 45 or 30 minutes before for the check-in Bus.
Buses to Cusco leave from the bus station in La Paz at 04:30 p.m. every day.
Buses are really comfortable and suitable for sleeping with toilets on board.
• 1 blanket
• Air conditioner.
• Hot heating.
• Confortable seats (3 Lines)
• 1 Snack.
It doesn´t Include:
• Tax Bus station (2.5 Bs. = 0.36 Usd)
Departure Point :Terminal De Buses Lapaz, Av.Peru, La Paz, Bolivia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Cusco 08007, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.