Cusco Photo Night Tour
The Cusco Photo Night Tour is a chance to explore the Imperial city of the Incas from a completely different point of view. See your surroundings with a photographic eye and learn how to take photos of city scenes at night, all the while with a professional photographer guide providing the best tricks, tips and camera settings so you can come away with the best shots possible.
per adult from
What's included :
- Photography instruction
- Guided walk in the historic centre of Cusco
- We have one spare tripod we can lend out if needed
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Water and snacks not included
- Personal insurance
We begin at the Arch of Santa Ana, here you can use the arch in your composition and use long exposures to capture light trails of passing cars for some great effects. Next we start the downhill walk to visit the plazas San Francisco and Regocijo, here we will spend some time shooting and making the most of the fountains there in our photos. Following this we continue on to the main square, Plaza de Armas where we will explore the best compositions and utilise the beautiful lamps found on the square to get awesome starburst light effects. After the main plaza we begin the walk to San Blas where we will have the chance for some great street shots creating ghostly figures from passers by. The tour will finish in Plaza San Blas.
Departure Point :McDonald's, Plaza de Armas, Portal de Carnes Nº 254, Cusco 08002, Peru
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.