Cusco: Private Full Day Hiking Humantay Lake with lunch
Explore the Humantay Lagoon and its beautiful landscapes. Hike along dazzling nature views and get to this amazing turquoise lagoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Oxygen Tank
- First Aid Kit
- Tarawasi & Salkantay Entrance Fee
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- Entry/Admission - Tarawasi
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not mentioned
- Tips for guides or drivers, if not specified in the description
- Trekking Sticks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tarawasi, Limatambo, Cusco 08641 Peru
Explore this beautiful turquoise lagoon starting with a scenic morning private transfer to your trek starting point, Soraypampa. The four-hour drive seems short as you get through the town of Limatambo, an important point of access to the city of Cusco during the Inca Empire time, where the archaeological remains of Tarawasi are located.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mollepata, Mollepata, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
The road continues up a beaten track along the right shore of the Apurimac River. This path will cross the Mollepata town and the small community of Cruzpata, to finally reach Soraypampa, making a quick stop for breakfast at a local restaurant and to start the trek to the beautiful Humantay lagoon.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
After the ascent of one and half an hour approximately you will get to this wonderful place and its amazing landscape. Here you will have enough time to get lots of pictures and explore the area. After the visit, you will walk back to Soraypampa, where the transport will be waiting for you to take you back to your hotel. Along the route you will stop for lunch at a local restaurant.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Minimum of 2 persons per bookSolo travellers need a supplement confirmation
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Important: Notice that for the holiday calendar days there is a charge up to 50% additional to the rate. Please ascertain of the dates before booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.