Custom Miami To The Max City Tour – Just For Your Group!
Doing a private tour in Miami just got easy. The itinerary is customized to fit your schedule. You’ll have the bus all to yourself and only share it with those you’re traveling with.
We can pick you up any time and from any place you want: it's perfect for people who want to explore Miami, but don't want the hassle of driving. Travelers especially like our private tour, because we can store luggage on the bus, and airport transportation is included.
This is definitely the best way to see most of Miami in the shortest time.
Great for families of all ages, this tour has everything you need for a great day of fun.
Please act promptly: this tour is popular and sells out in advance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Book now and get FREE Wi-Fi (a $5 value!)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Store luggage on the bus
- Beautifully illustrated map (a $5 value!)
- Unlimited bottled water (a $5 value!)
- Charge your phone all day at your seat on the bus
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food is available for purchase in Little Havana.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miami Beach Boardwalk, Miami Beach, FL
The Miami To The Max! Tour starts with a rock'n roll bus tour around South Beach. Then, we take a 30-minute beach walk, while snapping photos of the seaside Art Deco District.
We'll show you our favorite photo spots on Ocean Drive, like Versace Mansion, Lifeguard Headquarters, the beach, clock tower, and the spot where they filed the chainsaw scene in the movie "Scarface".
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wynwood Walls, 2520 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127-4306
We'll hop inside our luxury bus and cruise over to Wynwood, where we will learn about 9 different types of Street Art.
We'll drive around neighborhood show you some of the art murals most people do not get to see, before taking a 30-minute walking tour around the Wynwood Walls - Miami's most popular attraction.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Little Havana, Miami, FL
By now we're starting to get hungry so we drive over to Little Havana where you can buy lunch and learn about Cuban culture at the Latin street fair around Domino Park. Take our photo scavenger hunt on your smartphone.
There are many affordable options. You're free to explore and eat on your own, but we'll show you around the neighborhood first.
This is a great time to eat some good Cuban food. Customers receive a FREE paperback version of the Little Havana Dining Guide on the bus. The guide contains restaurant menus, our favorite dishes, and a Cuban food glossary of terms.
Customers receive a Little Havana Dining Guide with restaurant menus and our favorite dishes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup near all hotels in Downtown and Miami Beach, up to Surfside. You must call the Miami Tour Company to schedule the time.Airports
- Miami Intl Airport, 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126
- Port Miami, 1015 N America Way #2, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2021 - 4/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Store your luggage on the bus
- Charge your phone at your seat
- Pickup from Miami and Miami Beach hotels
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The Miami Tour Company has always had robust cleaning processes on our buses. Nevertheless, we have enhanced bus cleaning during the tours. This is in addition to regular cleanings every day. Contact us to learn how we keep our passengers and employees safe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.