#Customized and budget itineraries expertly designed
One of the highlights of Sri Lanka's Cultural Triangle is the impressive and imposing Sigiriya Rock Fortress, towering over 200 meters above the surrounding plains. This region is full of incredible and fascinating sites of huge historic importance such as the ancient ruined cities of Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa as well as Dambulla Cave Temple so it's well worth spending a few days here to explore them all.
Check back tomorrow to take a look at one of our favourite accommodation options when delving into the history of Sri Lanka's Cultural Triangle.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Lunch - food must take by own
- Parking Fees
- Entry permits
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sigiriya, Sigiriya, Central Province
Sigiriya Rock Fortress, with its terraces and engineering works still clearly visible despite being over one and a half thousand years old. The fortress and surrounding gardens pay homage to the ingenuity of these ancient Sri Lankan civilisations and is a dramatic, thought provoking sight, dominating the surrounding landscape to this day.
A must see for any Sri Lankan itinerary.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Dambulla, Dambulla, Central Province
Dambulla's Cave Temple complex is constructed under a gravity defying rocky overhang that has protected and preserved its contents for over 1000 years.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Mention the date and time arrival and departure, nationality, no. of adults and children, no of days stay, place to pickup and drop and other essentials.Airports
- Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Bus 11/20/2019 - 10/3/2021
Van 11/20/2019 - 10/3/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Car 11/20/2019 - 10/3/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.