Customized Horseback Riding With One Of Four River Rapid Adventures
This is a very unique and rare combination whether you are from the cruise ship or stopover, where you get to do horseback riding plus any one of four activities such as Jungle River Tubing, Kayaking, White River Rafting and River Boarding at the River Rapids Jamaica plus beach time at Bengal Bay Beach all on the same day at a minimum cost. Authentic Jamaican lunch and drinks are also included in this package.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch with drinks
- Entry fee to River Rapid Adventures
- Entry to Bengal Beach
- Entry fee to Sand "N" Saddles Horseback Riding
- Hotel pickup and dropoff (Selected hotels/villas only)
- Entry/Admission - Braco Stables
- Entry/Admission - River Rapids Jamaica
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos and other items for sale
- Alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Braco Stables, Braco, Jamaica
Adventure awaits you at the Sand “N” Saddles, Trelawny! Located in the hills of Trelawny Parish, and close to major towns like Montego Bay, Falmouth, Ocho Rios and Lucea! This tour is curated perfectly for the adventurous at heart! For a steal you’ll enjoy a day of horseback riding all while learning about the history of Jamaica, flora and fauna and its many hidden treasures. The day will start with a stop at the Sands “N” Saddles where you will be taken on a memorable journey on horseback – this includes a tour through the scenic countryside along with the stable’s knowledgeable guides, then, onto the shore and swimming bareback with the horses on the beautiful, private white sand beach. Feel the excitement and fun as the horses enters the calm ocean waters. This stop will be for approx.. 1 1/2 hours. The adventure of a lifetime will then continue at River Rapids Jamaica where you will be suited up and taken on a trip “downstream” that you’ll never forget!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: River Rapids Jamaica, Trelawny Parish, Jamaica
Rapid Adventures is located in the woods of Rio Bueno, Trelawny! Located in the hills of Trelawny Parish and close to major towns like Montego Bay, Falmouth, Ocho Rios and Lucea! This is a uniquely crafted combination of Jungle River Tubing, White River Boarding, Kayaking and White River Rafting you’ll enjoy. It offers you the unique opportunity to combine any one of the four activities with Horseback Riding at Braco Stables. A day of roaring river adventure and horseback riding while learning about the flora, fauna, history of Jamaica and its many hidden treasures. The River Rapids Adventure offers scenic waterfalls, splashing rapids, picturesque river pools, and even a private white sand beach at Bengal Bay!
This tour is the perfect daytime getaway for friends, family and even honeymooners who love nature, adventure and fun in the sun!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Rose Hall Great House, Rose Hall, Montego Bay Jamaica
This Rose Hall Great House is an early 18th century plantation home that sits on a high elevation on thousands of acres in Rose Hall, Montego Bay. The Rose Hall Great House was once owned by the famous and certainly one of the wickedest plantation owners to walk the land of Jamaica, Annie Palmer. She owned hundreds of slaves. Annie Palmer managed to kill three of her four husbands – she was strangled by the fourth. This house became haunted after her gruesome death in 1831. The house is scary to look at even in the daytime. On this tour there is no stop at the Rose Hall Haunted Mansion however, your tour guide will tell you the history and slow down so that you can take photos. Customers traveling from Grand Palladium and Selected hotels in Montego Bay will see this house
Pass By: Greenwood Great House, 435 Belgrade Ave, Montego Bay Jamaica
The Greenwood Great House (Plantation home) was constructed in the early 18th Century. Like most, if not all the other Great Houses in Jamaica, the Greenwood Great House was built at high elevation. One could say that this was a strategy used back in the plantation era as a means of overlooking the plantation and also for security purposes. This house, unlike the Rose Hall Great House, is not haunted but of a more peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. The history and the architecture of the house is what will blow you away. As you pass by, feel free to take photos when your tour guide slows down. Customers traveling from Grand Palladium and Montego Bay will see this house
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from most hotels. Customers are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your booking and arrange a central pickup point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Infant meals are not provided
- Limited amount of child seats available
- Limited amount of wheelchair transportation available
- Persons with mobility issues or utilizing a wheelchair may not be able to access all areas
- Children 17 years or younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Weight limit 240lbs or 108.862 kilogram
- Customers must be 18 years or older to drinks alcoholic beverages
- Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, persons may be prevented from participating if found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.