Customized private winery day tour in Mornington Peninsula at your own choices
Customize your own private winery tour with the support from our expert staff. Enjoy Australia's best wines and beautiful vineyards at very affordable cost! Budget, itinerary, time...all under your own control. We know it, and do it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Work with our expert staff to finalize your Mornington Peninsula winery day tour itinerary. These may include the pick up time and address, the wineries for wine tasting and for lunch.
Enjoy a complimentary hotel pick up or meet our guide at Federation Square as planned. Head to Mornington Peninsula wineries in relaxing and amusing atmosphere with your own private group.
Now you can taste your way through sensational Mornington Peninsula wines and our favorite gin, meet the people who nurture them and enjoy cheese and biccies from the region.
We normally have 1-2 wineries for wine tasting before lunch. And another 1-2 after lunch. Walk with your own pace anyway.
Indulge yourself with lots of laughter and jokes with your friends and relatives!
You will also want to spend your time to enjoy the beautiful landscape and artwork of the vineyards!
Since the early 1980s Mornington has emerged as one of the Australia's premier cool-climate wine regions. With its many sheltered valleys and a maritime cool climate, it's now home to over 200 wineries producing award-winning Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Gris.
The Mornington Peninsula is is one of the few regions in Victoria where you can choose casual cafés, chic restaurants and Chef ’s Hat fine dining both in our coastal villages and our hinterland hamlets. You’ll find a award winning restaurants, casual piazzas overlooking kitchen gardens, acclaimed outdoor sculpture and private summer picnics in beautiful estate, or there’s casual fare on the sunny deck, alongside beautiful accommodation.
Departure Point :Customers' Hotel/Home, or Federation Square in Melbourne CBD. As discussed and agreed with customers.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.