Customized Suva day tour
This is tour is based on your interests and will be dictacted by you!
Explore Fiji’s capital city, Suva, the centre of Fiji's commerce and the seat of government. On a guided tour, see notable landmarks, and learn more about the history of the city.
Visit the President’s Residence and nearby Albert Park where Kingsford-Smith landed his small aircraft on his epic flight from America to Australia in 1928. Discover the nearby Thurston Botanical gardens with varieties of palms, gingers, water lilies, and other local flora. Within the gardens, you will also have an opportunity to see the Fiji Museum.
After this, you can do some shopping, experience Suva’s bustling municipal market, and choose lunch from a variety of restaurants that include Chinese, Indian, seafood, and local cuisines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Based on your interests
-See the highlights of Suva, Fiji´s capital city
-Learn about the history of the city from a professional English and French speaking guide
-Take some time to explore Suva´s municipal market
-Take a tour in to the nature to see the waterfalls and possible swim.
-Other extras based on your interests.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the meeting point around Suva. If you want to be picked up from other area than Suva, extra cost will apply.Airports
- Nausori Airport, Suva, Viti Levu Fiji
- Suva port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.