Cycling Adventure in Mandalay
We would like to introduce to our customers with the real things of Myanmar. Our cycling trails are planned for quieter roads and for the visit to see the village life of Myanmar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Coffee and/or Tea - Water and some snacks will be included.
- Cycling Tour Guide
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance Tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Take a morning ride to outskirts of Mandalay, grab a bike, leave the hotel and cycle to northeast of Mandalay. Firstly ride to local teashop where locals sit and sip a steaming cup of Chai ( Indian Tea) and having the flat breads such Naan, Pratha and chatting, watching the football matches or reading daily newspaper. Visit the local market and get closer with the ways of life of local people. Then make your way to a quiet ride to Patheing Gyi and set of pedaling, leaving the metropolis behind and rural area where you will see the real beauties, big smiles of villagers, warm greeting of locals, the farmers on the farms. You will keep riding to Pathein Gyi take a tarmac road and ride back to the hotel.
Departure Point :
We will pick up from the hotel where the clients are staying.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Yadanarpon Dynasty Hotel, No. (B/413 65th Street Between 27th Street and, 28th St, Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) - We can drop off to where the clients are staying.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.