Cycling Brkini - A forgotten region of forests and fruit
Tranquill and unspoiled nature
Thick woods and idyllic villages with typical stone houses
Ruins of old mills, sawmills and blacksmiths’ shops
Away form tourist resorts and crowds
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide, preparation of tracks and VAT
- Entry/Admission - Skocjan Caves Park
What's excluded :
- Tip or gratuity, entrance fee's, arrival/departure to starting point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skocjan Caves Park, Matavun 12, Divaca 6215 Slovenia
On this picturesque biking tour you will discover the little-known region of Brkini. Far from tourist resorts lies this green and hilly magical place. The cycling itinerary is set in the mysterious world of its own; it leads you through thick forests, across meadows, by crystal clean stream and passes sparsely populated typical villages. You will encounter fascinating landscape in all of its tranquill beauty. Climbing through forest trails, descending the hidden canyon with long deserted mills and blacksmiths’ shops you may not meet another soul for a couple of hours. Should you wish to escape from crowd to enjoy in riding in the most unspoiled nature, this unique cross-country cycling tour is a perfect choice.
Suitable for experienced riders with front-suspension or full-suspension bikes.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Vremski Britof 15, 6217 Vremski Britof, Slovenia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.