Cycling downhill serpentines from Njeguši to Kotor
The most amazing cycling tour in Montenegro offers unique view of Kotor.
Tour begin by car transfer uphill trough serpentine road which is built in 19th century by Austrians. This road is 25km and it has 25 curves with stunning view on Kotor Bay and it takes around 45 minutes to our starting position at the village Njegusi. It is settled bellow Lovcen mountain at 900 meters above sea level and there is born place of our greatest ruler Njegos II.
Taking a bikes and short ride trough the village allows you to understand how people here used to live time ago. Keep cycling for 2km light uphill brings us to the Krstac pass where you can try ZIPLINE 400 meters long. At restaurant Nevjesta Jadrana you would have a coffee break enjoying the most beautiful view ever. After break starts downhill cycling for about 1.30h. Having fun and taking amazing photos from every curve with different perspective will make this journey unfourgettable.
This is regular road also used by car, so be carefull.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Biking guide
- Car transport from Kotor to Njegusi village.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Birthplace of Njegos
- Entry/Admission - Restaurant Nevjesta Jadrana
What's excluded :
- If you want to try ZIPLINE it is 10E per person
- Entry/Admission - Сајла „Његуши“
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Birthplace of Njegos, Erakovic Village Njegusi, Cetinje 81250 Montenegro
Visit the born place of Njegos II. Visit local village and traditional way of ham production.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Сајла „Његуши“, Municipality, Cetinje, Montenegro
For those who love adrenaline they can try zip line. It is 10 euro per person.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Restaurant Nevjesta Jadrana, Cetinje, Montenegro
We can make short pause for coffee or drink
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :435 Trg od Oružja, Kotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up our guests from all destination around Kotor for additional charge.Ports
- Kotor port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- It is not necessary to wear masks during cycling.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.