Cycling from Killarney. Co Kerry. Self guided. Full day.
With a wide choice of bicycles for hire, you are in the perfect position to explore the Killarney area, and in particular Muckross.
Choose the right bike for you, depending on your experience and how far you want to explore.
We are happy to advise you on a choice of routes. Choose to cycle around the town, visit Ross Castle and the lakes in the vicinity or venture a little further.
Muckross, in the heart of Killarney National Park is an ideal location for a days cycling. Leaving Killarney town, cycling along the Muckross road and over the Flesk bridge. At this point you can cross the road to the cycling path which will lead you directly into the National Park. Bear in mind that Jaunting cars and walkers also use this path.
If you have more time, the Muckross-Dinis loop around Muckross Lake is a great trip. Be sure to travel the loop in an anti-clockwise direction only.
Choose your bike, choose your route and simply enjoy stunning Killarney.
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Hire includes: bike, lock, helmet and repair kit.
What's excluded :
- Killarney is the perfect place for a cycle. Hire your choice of bike and be ready to explore this picturesque town. Available all year round. Min 1 Max 50 plus. Choice of bikes for hire - , hybrid and road, for self-touring.
Departure Point :Beech Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bikes returned after 18:00pm will incur an extra days charge.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.