Cycling Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way
Our cycling tours are designed by cyclists for cyclists, Our Tour Director who designs all our ride routes is Ireland's only Ride with GPS Ambassador, awarded for his masterful knowledge of Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way
All cycling tours are fully supported with a guide who has superb local knowledge and a support vehicle for luggage transfers, supplies. Our Coffee stops and lunch stops are all handpicked for there delicious coffee, cakes and Irish Hospitality.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- We provide a Meet and Greet service at all pickup locations. Transfer direct to overnight hotel to start the tour the following day. Depending on which Cycle Tour you select our transportation will be set up for each particular tour.
Departure Point :1: Galway, Ireland
2: Clifden, Co. Galway, Ireland
3: Kinsale, Co. Cork, Ireland
4: Lahinch, Co. Clare, Ireland
5: Bantry, Co. Cork, Ireland
We provide a 'Meet and Greet' service at all airport
AirportsDublin Airport, Dublin IrelandShannon Airport-EZF, 3380 Shannon Airport Cir, Fredericksburg, VA 22408, USACork Airport, Kinsale Rd, Cork, Ireland
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A reasonable level of fitness is required and experience in cycling a bike
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.