Cyclo Ho Chi Minh City View 3 Hours
Xích Lô (say it out loud and you’ll hear the word – Cy-clo!) was one of
the most popular taxi services in the early 20th century, and is still the best way
to experience Sài Gòn’s insane traffic and wonderful city scenes. We designed
this three-hour tour for who would enjoy glimpses of local, daily life in Sài Gòn. This “authentic” way allows visitors to discover the city center in intense emotions.
It’s like you are in the center of a whirlwind of movement, wrapped in a cacophony
of horns and the bustle of people who trying to make their way in
the middle of all this excitement.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and take you to some of the bustling markets where Sài Gòn life thrives: Flower market, pet market, second-hand market, even the market where accessories and parts for motorcycles are sold… and Bình Tây wholesale market, one of the biggest markets in Hồ Chí Minh city.
Your visit to an ancient pagoda, to gain insights into Vietnamese spiritual practices, will be the perfect finale for this enlightening and entertaining tour!
Your driver will complete the excursion by taking you back to your hotel or drop-off somewhere in District 1 as request.
***Please note that timing and itinerary are subject to change without notice. However, we will do everything we reasonably can to make sure everything goes according to plan.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.