Cyprus: Tale of 2 Cities
The north of Cyprus oozes history and culture at every turn with stunning landscapes in between. You'll kick off this afternoon tour by crossing over the border to reach the pretty harbour town of Kyrenia. Picture postcard perfect, the harbour is dominated by the ancient fortress of Kyrenia Castle. Relax at one of the harbour-side cafes and reflect on its 3000 years of turbulent history.
Then it’s on to Bellapais or "the Abbey of Beautiful Peace” to visit its Gothic abbey and take in the panoramic views over the Mediterranean Sea. Afterwards, you’ll cross the UN buffer zone into the southern sector to Ledra Street and embrace the lively city under your own steam.
Explore the shops for some retail therapy before joining the locals for dinner in one of the traditional old town eateries.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Border Administration Fees
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Deryneia, Cyprus
Deryneia is a large village in the island of Cyprus. It is located at the east side of the island, 2 km south of the city of Famagusta. The population of the village is 5,758 and it consists of a municipality since 1994. The current mayor is Andros Karayiannis.
At the same time, the Lefka-Apliki crossing opened in the northwest of the eastern Mediterranean island.
Stop At: Bellapais, Bellapais, Kyrenia District
Bellapais Abbey is the ruin of a monastery built by Canons Regular in the 13th century on the northern side of the small village of Bellapais, now in Turkish-controlled Northern Cyprus, about five kilometres from the town of Kyrenia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kyrenia Harbour, Küpdemir Sk, Girne
Optional Guided tour of Castle or Free time in Kerynia harbour to stroll around
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ledra Street Crossing Point, Ledra Street, Nicosia Cyprus
Ledra Street is a major shopping thoroughfare in central Nicosia, Cyprus, which links North Nicosia, the part of the city under the control of the de facto Northern Cyprus, and south Nicosia. It is the site of the former Ledra Street barricade, across the United Nations buffer zone.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nicosia, Nicosia, Nicosia District
Nicosia, also known as Lefkosia, is the divided capital city of Cyprus. South of the border, on the Greek side, the Cyprus Museum has archaeological finds from the Neolithic to Byzantine periods, including the Aphrodite of Soloi statue. Nearby, the old city’s 16th-century Venetian walls include the Famagusta, Kyrenia and Paphos gates. Inside the walls, a marble mausoleum sits next to 19th-century Faneromeni Church.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel lobby or nearby location
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.