Czech Beer and Food Tasting Trip to Countryside from Prague
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip (8 hours) around the Central Bohemian countryside. Stop for traditional lunch and different snacks at two Czech microbreweries while learning about the brewing process (full brewery tour) and getting to know our legendary Czech craft beers. Take a picture of the famous Karlštejn Castle located in the protected Bohemian Karst area. Last but not least learn about the Czech (beer) history and culture from Pavel - the local beer guide. To ensure personal friendly atmosphere the tour is for a maximum of 7 people and departs every day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off from your Prague hotel
- Air-conditioned transport (bottled water supplied)
- Two rural microbreweries visit
- Beer tasting - 10 small traditional and speciality beers
- Food tasting - Traditional two-course lunch and Czech pub snacks
- Guided brewery tour
- Brief stop to see the famous Karlštejn castle and quarry Big America
- English-speaking local guide and beer expert
- Commemorative Thirsty Villager certificate
- Entry/Admission - Pivovar Podlesí
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lom Velka Amerika, Morina 267 17 Czech Republic
Picturesque abandoned and flooded limestone quarry.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Karlstejn Castle, Statni hrad Karlstejn, Karlstejn 267 18 Czech Republic
Brief stop to see the famous Karlštejn - a 14th-century gothic castle.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Pivovar Kytín, Kytín 205, 252 10 Kytín, Czechia
We will visit this craft brewery in picturesque Kytin village and taste their range of excellent unfiltered and unpasteurized beers while talking about Czech (beer) history and culture). Also, we will have a traditional lunch with soup of course :)
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pivovar Podlesí, Podlesí 139, 261 01 Podlesí, Czechia
Tasting different beers from tap and trying local beer snacks. We will have a look behind the scenes and learn the secrets of the brewing process during the guided microbrewery tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off from your Prague accommodation (Hotel, AirBnB,..) is offered. If you won't find your place in the list just simply fill in your accommodation address.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for beer tasting is 18 years
- No minimum number of participants - so we go always ;)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Last but not least, don’t forget to bring a good mood and prepare for "hoppy endings" ;)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Health & safety: Better safe than sorry. Hand sanitizer, smaller groups, comfortable social distances, car sanitation between guests, less passenger in one vehicle, etc. Just to make sure everybody is comfy! Personal sanitizers are available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Thirsty Villager, s.r.o.