Da Nang City & Hoi An City fromTien Sa Port or Chan May Port ( Shore Excursion)
OUR PROGRAM :
Our tour guide pick you up at Entrance gate of CHAN MAY or TIEN SA Port . Please provide us with your Pick up & Drop off Time so we can ensure we meet your cruise ship schedule. Walk a few steps away from the ship and meet our guide who will be holding an A4 sign with your name.
Then, we will take you to visit Marble Mountains, which are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. From Marble Mountains you can get great city and ocean views and we will explore the natural caves in the mountain and visit the holy pagoda.
After Marble Mountains, we will take you to the world famous city of Hoi An, which is a recognised World Heritage site,
Lunch at Local Restaurant & take a rest.
On the walking tour of the old town,Our tour guide will take you to the Japanese bridge,a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and the market or You can Have Some freetime
Finish the Tour and Send you Back to the Port on Time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air conditioned new car , minivan with experienced driver
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Cold bottled of water
- Lunch with Local Food
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Port Fee, Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
Used to be China Beach
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountains with five marble and limestone hills named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. The Marble Mountains where you can observe a great city & ocean , and explore the natural caves, visit the the holy pagoda.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
The walking tour in the old town, the tour guide will show you and explain the whole history of the Japanese bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and the market.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tien Sa or Chan May PortPorts
- Tien Sa or Chan May Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.