Da Nang City Tour
Da Nang marks the halfway point between the capital in the north, Hanoi, and Ho Chi Minh City in the south. It’s the fourth largest city in Vietnam. Apart from some shopping highlights and historical sights, the main reason for most travellers staying here is its proximity to the well-known My Khe Beach, Lang Co Beach, Hoi An and My Son.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
First, you’ll be transferred to Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain), you’ll discover the stunning natural caves, enjoy the beautiful view from the from the top of the mountain, visit the mysterious pagodas and the sculpturing village.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Son Tra Peninsula, Son Tra Peninsula, Da Nang
Drive along Hoang Sa–Truong Sa street to Son Tra peninsula, you’ll pass and enjoy sea bath on My Khe Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches Forbes magazine’s voted. Then, you’ll visit Linh Ung pogada with the highest Lady Buddha statue in VN.
Stop At: Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture, No 2, 2 Thang 9 Street, Da Nang Vietnam
You’ll pay a visit to the Champa Sculpture Art Visit, which shows the most complete collection of rare and valuable items of the famous Cham culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Han Market, 119 Tran Phu Street, Da Nang Vietnam
Visit Han market, one of the city’s major traditional markets and among its most-visited attractions for both domestic and foreign visitors. This market is well-known for its live and fresh seafood, as well as its fresh fruits and vegetables, and local specialities.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
8am Hotel pickup in Hoi An, 2pm Drop-off
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.