Da Nang city tour from Hoi An or Da Nang hotel
Tour will begin at 08:30.
The Danang city tour begins the local way- with a visit to Han Market. Explore row after row of dry goods for sale and mingle with the local shoppers. Then continue to Champa Museum. See the extensive collection of Hindu religion.
Take a drive south to Marble Mountain, a group of limestone and marble hills filled with caves. Travel to the top and gaze upon the city, seeing new high rise buildings standing alongside traditional wooden houses. Then explore the mountain’s main cave to see a beautiful Buddha statue built in the Cham style.
After lunch on your own expense, continue exploring Danang with a visit to the Linh Ung Pagoda. The pagoda is dominated by a 67-metre statue of Guanyin, the goddess of mercy.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission fees
- Professional English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Da Nang Beach Spa
What's excluded :
- Tips, gratuities, travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Da Nang Beach Spa, B 32 Pham Van Dong, My An Ward , Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang Vietnam
Da Nang marks the halfway point between the capital in the north, Hanoi, and Ho Chi Minh City in the south. It’s the fourth largest city in Vietnam. Apart from some shopping highlights and historical sights, the main reason for most travellers staying here is its proximity to the well-known My Khe Beach, Lang Co Beach, Hoi An and My Son.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Hoi An or Da Nang
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.