Da Nang Discovery With Cool Locals
This is a 4 hours Exeperience.
Participating in this trip you will not only visit the must-see spots of Da Nang such as Marble Mountain and Linh Ung Pagoda but also experience the life of locals by exploring the fishing village as well as the fresh seafood market nearby.
On top of that, taking a trip on motorbike will be an authentic lifestyle experience in Viet Nam that you would hardly find in other commercial tours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Enjoy the trip on the back seat of our scooter driver
- Bottled water
- All Entrance Tickets and Elevator Tickets
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Beautiful photos and videos to your email after the trip
- Entry/Admission - Linh Ung Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- Personal Expense
- Entry/Admission - Man Thai beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Man Thai beach, Hoàng Sa, Mân Thái, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
The following destination of the journey, Man Thai Fishing Village. There, we will hear the fisher man's stories about his/her daily routine, how to make traditional basketboat and why basketboats are so popular in Viet Nam.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Linh Ung Pagoda, Bai But, Da Nang Vietnam
Visit one of the largest pagoda in the central of Viet Nam. The first destination, we will travel over the winding trails lead to Linh Ung Pagoda. During the journey, you will be able to capture some epic panoramic pics of DaNang from the mountain. We will assure that you are going to have your best view for your Instagram pictures.
Once we get into Linh Ung Pagoda, the Lady Buddha’s statue, surrounding gardens and pagodas make a great impression. Come with us we can avoid the busy time and enjoy the peace and quietness there before its bombarded by touristy buses arrival.
A truly wonderful visual experience. There is so much to see and take in the beautifull carved statues including the big happy buddah.For spiritual complentation any of the shrines will satisfy with a little time spent(you will need to remove your shoes).
The vista to Da Nang is amazing
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
The 3rd place to visit is Marble Mountain with its fascinating caves and temples. You also get to experience climbing the rocky terrain and take a 360-view of the sea and surroundings of marble mountain.
At First Sight you would think they are not very big mountains, but it's what's inside that is really amazing. There you will find a pagoda cop out from inside the mountain made of marble. By just standing inside there you can feel it,the atmosphere. It has a certain kind of serenity, you get a Feeling of peace inside you. There is a lot more there to explore a small Chambers everywhere to explore, the children would love that. Lets join us to explore all the beauties of this place.
Hidden in the caves are amazing statues of buddha or temples that are breath taking. You can also buy marble sculptures from local stores!
Finally, all of us will have some sugarcane juice before heading back to your hotel in joy and happiness.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotel in Hai Chau District, Son Tra District and Ngu Hanh Son District in Da Nang
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/21/2020 - 9/30/2020
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
01:30 PM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Trip will be done by scooters
- If you are looking for Air-con travels, this is not your choice
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.