DA NANG NIGHT LIFE Tour with MARBLE MOUNTAIN & LADY BUDDHA STATUE, DRAGON BRIDGE
15:00 pm : Our tour guide and driver pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city.
Then Transfer you to visit Marble Mountains . It is a cluster of 5 different small mountains following 5 important Elements of Universe : Water, Fire, Wood, Metal & Earth .where you can explore the natural caves. You will also visit a Buddhist pagoda and enjoy Stunning views from the mountains. Our guide will share his extensive knowledge about the history and culture of Vietnam as well as Buddism.
Next , we will make our way to Son Tra Mountains where you will have the chance to pray at the Giant Lady Buddha Statue and enjoy views of the ocean and the modern city of Da Nang.
Dinner at Local Restaurant.
If you are able to set up this tour for either Saturday or Sunday, you will have a lucky choice with a stunning show where the Dragon breathes fire and water. This happens at 21:00pm.
On Saturday and Sunday the tour Finishes about 22:00pm with Dragon Fire Show.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off by Private Modern Car or Minivan with safe driver
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Lady Buddha
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You will be rewarded by the great city and ocean view and explore the natural caves, discovering the many hidden secrets of this amazing place and visit the holy pagoda.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lady Buddha, Da Nang Vietnam
Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea. There are 17 floors in the statue, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
the Dragon is a significant symbol of Da nang city & power, nobility and good fortune. It really is nice in th evening
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in DA NANG or hOI AN city
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.