Da Nang: Private My Son - Hoi An One Day Trip
This is a new private tour option for travelers who want to learn about Cham’s Culture, History of Hoi An Old Town – Both of them are World Heritage Sites in Central Coast Vietnam during stay in Da Nang beach city.
• My Son Holly Land
• Cham Museum and Cham’s Traditional
• Apsara Dancing show
• Hoi An Silk Village
• Hoi An Ancient Town
• Japanese Bridge
• Phuc Kien Assembly Hall
• Hoi An market
• Local food
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Da Nang City center
- Vietnamese lunch
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
What's excluded :
- • Tips, personal expense and others not included in the package
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Da Nang, Da Nang
08:00 Pick-up at your hotel lobby then depart to My Son Holly land,
09:30 Arrive at My Son and then Exploring My Son ruined temples visit Cham Museum before taking part in the Cham’s Traditional Apsara Dancing show.
Then move to Hoi An to have a Vietnamese set menu lunch at Hoi An Silk Village. Walk around with local guide from the Silk Village to mulberry garden, museum silkworm to learn about its cycle life.
Next, see how silkworm cocoons are unraveled to become the silk thread used in clothing. Watch Champa women using ancient looms to make silk textiles.
The tour will end with a hands-on demonstration of how to decipher fake versus real silk then spend a visit to Hoi An Silk showroom where the local expert tailors can help you to design a custom suit or dress for you if you request.
Then explore Hoi An narrow lanes lined with centuries-old houses influenced by Chinese, Japanese, French and European architectures and visit its numerous places of interest: The 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, the Phuc Kien Assembly Halls, the local fish market, etc.
17:00 Transfer back to the hotel in Da Nang city.
18:00 Drop-off at your hotel.
Tour ends. Our guide will say goodbye and see you again!
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• If you stay outside Da Nang City Center, there will be a transfer round trip surcharge which depends on your hotel location and will be directly informed you before.• The price is not applied on holidays.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.