Da Nang to Hue Full Day Trip Private Transfer
Avoid having to deal with taxis with your priority reservation
Relax, knowing your driver will pick you up and drop you off at the right time and place as you request
Ride in comfort as your driver takes you from the airport/ city center to the destination of your choice
Our cars are brand new and well-equipped with air-con, clean
Our drivers are friendly, helpful, drive safely
Your driver will hold a signboard with your name and wait to pick you up at the arrival gate of the airport since the time your flight lands till he meets you.
Safe and convenient 24/7 airport pick-up and/or drop-off services.
Enjoy a high-quality transfer experience at surprisingly low prices.
per adult from
5 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Danang To Hue Day Trip is one of the most convenient private car transfer service for tourist who would like to explore Hue City from Da Nang by their own way. Hue is a cultural city which is not only famous for charming beauty of Huong River (Perfume River) associated with the symbol of Hue is Truong Tien Bridge, but also has the large number of heritage sites. Especially, The world heritage site – The Complex of Hue Monuments.
In the morning, Booking Car’s driver pick you up at hotel lobby in Da Nang, start the day trip Danang Hue Danang by private car. Firstly, we will enjoy the spectacular views from Hai Van Pass – Sea Cloudy Pass with 500m high above sea level. Besides, while you are on the Hai Van Pass , you can have a cup of delicious Vietnamese coffee at many cafeterias. Then, stopping at one of the most beautiful beaches of Vietnam – Lang Co Beach to take some wonderful photos while walking along the seashore, enjoying fresh air before transferring to Hue.
Upon arrival Hue, we will visit Khai Dinh Tomb – The palace in the after life of the 12th emperor of Nguyen Dynasty. This is a special tomb with the combination between Western Architecture and Oriental Architecture. Continue to Tu Duc Tomb – a superb example of Nguyen Dynasty’s architecture. You will have a chance to explore the emperor’s philosophy about the life after life. Have lunch at local restaurant.
In the afternoon, depart to visit Imperial Citadel – where 13 emperors of Nguyen Dynasty used to work and live. We will visit in turn of: Nine Holy Canon, Ngo Mon Gate, Court Yard, Thai Hoa Palace, The Temple, The Forbidden Purple City.
Leaving Imperial Citadel, we will drive along the bank of romantic Perfume river to visit the last tourist attractions in this itinerary – Thien Mu Pagoda. This is the oldest pagoda in Hue City with more than 400 years old. In 2015, Thien Mu Pagoda was in top of 10 most beautiful pagodas in Asia. Transfer back to hotel in Da Nang.
Departure Point :
Our driver will pick you up at Da Nang/Hue airport or your hotel in Da Nang or Hue city and take you to visit places of interest in Hue city for full day.
AirportsDa Nang Airport, Da Nang VietnamPhu Bai Airport, Hue Vietnam
Return Detail :Huế, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.