Da Nang to Phong Nha Cave Private Transfer
Avoid having to deal with taxis with your priority reservation
Relax, knowing your driver will pick you up and drop you off at the right time and place as you request
Ride in comfort as your driver takes you from the airport/ city center to the destination of your choice
Our cars are brand new and well-equipped with air-con, clean
Our drivers are friendly, helpful, drive safely
Your driver will hold a signboard with your name and wait to pick you up at the arrival gate of the airport since the time your flight lands till he meets you.
Safe and convenient 24/7 airport pick-up and/or drop-off services.
Enjoy a high-quality transfer experience at surprisingly low prices.
per adult from
5 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Danang to Phong Nha Cave by private car is actually a long trip. We will spend about 6 hours transferring from Danang City or Danang Airport to Phong Nha Cave by private car. When visitors come here, no one can stand with its beauty and a lot of gorgeous caves and valleys as well. You can check-in in many stunning destinations during the way we go such as: Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach, Hue City, DMZ in Quang Tri Province, … Depending on the destination we stop, the price would be changed a little.
In the morning, Booking Car’s driver pick you up at hotel lobby in Da Nang or Da Nang Airport. Depart to Phong Nha Cave. We stop to visit the first tourist attraction on the way is Hai Van Pass with 20km of length. Taking a short rest in the top of the pass, we will enjoy the panorama views of Da Nang City from 500 m above the sea level.
Then, Lang Co Beach is the next stop where is one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam. You can take an overview of Lang Co Bay – the third bay of Vietnam in the top 28 most beautiful ocean bays of the world. Have a lunch at local restaurant in Hue.
Continue to Phong Nha, we will visit a historic sites of Quang Tri Province, where was well known as the landmark divided Vietnam into the Northern and a the Southern Zone by the Geneva Accords from 1954 to 1972 – Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River. During Viet Nam War, this area was called Demilitarized Zone.
Next, you can decide to visit Vinh Moc Tunnels or not. The price will change a little if you stop to visit this point. Located at Vinh Linh, Vinh Moc Tunnels complex used by North Vietnam Army to fight against the Americans during the Vietnam War and used by the civilian population to protect themselves from the American bombing. The length of tunnels is about 2km divide into 3 floors.
Departure Point :
Our driver will pick you up at Da Nang Airport or your hotel in Da Nang City and take you to visit Phong Nha cave.
AirportsDa Nang Airport, Da Nang Vietnam
Return Detail :Phong Natural Heritage Area, Phong NHA, Sơn Trạch, Bố Trạch District, Quang Binh Province, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.