Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Walking Tour with Guide from Munich by Train
Get a deeper understanding of the darkest part of Germany's history during this half-day tour of Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site. With a guide, travel from Munich to the camp by train. Take a tour of the cells, barracks, and gas chamber as you learn about Munich's role in the development of the Nazi Party. Pay your respects at the memorial site, and watch a moving documentary about the camp. Children under the age of 14 are not allowed on the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site, Pater-Roth-Str. 2A, 85221, Dachau, Bavaria Germany
On this tour we escort you to the site by public transport.
Our fully trained guide will take you round all areas of the
memorial site, giving you an insight into the suffering of the
prisoners and relating the story of the concentration camp
system to historical developments during the time of the
National Socialist regime.
We guide you round the cells, barracks and gas chamber
and explain the meaning behind the pictures and exhibits in
the museum with thought-provoking accounts of prisoners’
own experiences, from the setting up of the camp until their
liberation by US-forces in 1945.
There is a 22 minute documentary film in English, although
we stress that this is deemed unsuitable for children underv 13 years old
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Marienplatz, 80331 München, Germany
Departure Time :10:10 AM
Return Detail :Hauptbahnhof, 80335 Munich, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 14 years are not allowed on this tour
- Please note that the tour at 1:15 pm is quieter and the number of participants is only a third of the number in the morning tour
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required inside buildings
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.