Dahab: Blue Hole Snorkeling, Quad Bike, Intro Dive
Experience the leisure time. Snorkeling in the Blue Hole, ride a camel, Enjoy the Quad Bike Safari and Scuba Diving for Beginners, learn more about the life of the desert and meet the Bedouins.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Enjoy your Beduin Tea in the Camp
- Lunch - Chicken, Rice, Fries and Salad
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Underwater Diving Photos
After a pick-up from your hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh, get your first look at the incredible landscape you'll explore on the way to Dahab City.
Then you will arrive to a Beduin camp to chill a bit and try the Beduin Tea, the Our Scuba Diving Instructor will meet you to explain for you some instruction for your Introduction Dive and takes you to start your Underwater adventure to be amazed by the underwater life.
Then drive a Quad Bike to the middle of the desert then ride a camel.
Then your Guide will take you to the Blue Hole and Canyon for snorkeling.
After you will be taken to the camp to have your Lunch and head to the Canyon and enjoy the view of the mountains in the middle of the desert then do a bit of shopping before returning to your hotel.
• Blue Hole, Abu Galum, Qesm Saint Katrin, Dahab 46617 Egypt
• Dahab, Dahab, South Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Please wait in the Reception for our Bus.- Our Guide will call your Room Number when he arrives.- The Guide not gonna wait more than 5 minutes.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.