Dahshur and Memphis
Visit The Dahshur pyramids The Bent pyramid and the red pyramid then Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to Witness the greatest ancient sites near Cairo in one day
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- - All taxes & service charge
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
Sun Pyramids Tours guide will pick up you from your hotelt, to enjoy a great excursion to The Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis. And then visit Dahshur pyramids an ancient royal necropolis, located approximately 40 kilometers south of Cairo – the pyramids were built from 2613 – 2589 BC. The Bent pyramid is the most famous of the pyramids in the area.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your Hotel in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.