Daily jeep tour in Areguni Mountains
During this daily off-road trip we will visit Lake Sevan, will do an exciting off-road trip in Areguni mountain ridge and will enjoy the beauty of the Lake from the altitude of 2500 meters. We will also travel to Kalavan village, will visit Goshavank Monastery and will return to Yerevan. During the day we will enjoy fresh air, panoramic views, village hospitality and mistique of spiritual life. Price is per vehicle that can take from one to four passengers
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Gardman Tour Travel Operator Armenia
- Entry/Admission - Goshavank Monastery
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Lunch ($ 12 per person)
- Driving from Yerevan to Tsovaghugh village.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Wherever the customer prefers
Departure Time :am - please reconfirm with the local operator
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Price is per vehicle that can take from one to four passengers.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.