Daily jeep tour to Bjni and Tsaghkunyats Mountain
During this daily off-road trip we will visit Bjni village, Bjni fortress and the church. After leaving Bjni we will drive through Tsaghkunyats Mountains to Mayravank church, and will drive back to Yerevan. Price is per vehicle that can take from one to four passengers
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Gardman Tour Armenia
- Entry/Admission - Bjni Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Mayravank
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Lunch ($12 per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gardman Tour Armenia, 47/1 Khanjyan Street, Apt. 2, Yerevan 0001 Armenia
Drive from Yerevan to Bjni village
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bjni Fortress, Bjni 2504, Armenia
Off- road driving from Bjni village to Mayravank church
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mayravank, Armenia
Driving from Solak village to Yerevan
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Wherever the customer prefers
Departure Time :am - please reconfirm with the local operator
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Price is per vehicle that can take from 1 to 4 passengers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.