Daily Luxury 4x4 Transportation, Chauffeur, Bilingual Guide & Tailored Itinerary
One of the company’s important core values has been the quality of our services.
Our rates had always been inspected to ensure you are getting the best value, without compromise the quality and standards we provide to our clients.
Our rates do not only represent a number but are a symbol of the commitment we have with our clients to make sure they all have wonderful lifetime memories.
We are focused on providing top-quality personalized services. For your comfort and safety, using new vehicles with all legal requirements, insurance, and safety equipment is our top priority. We are committed to providing you a once in a lifetime experience.
As a Costa Rican small growing business, we take pride in supporting one another and only hire the best local businesses in the area to provide you direct interaction with our culture in a more authentic way. Supporting our partners as they support us is part of our goal as a company.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - Beer, Soda, Juice
- Bilingual Chauffeur/Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Park Fees, Admissions or Activities Planned On The Tailored Itinerary
- Make the most out of your day in Costa Rica by selecting this type of service, we will provide you personalized and professional services by a well-trained, enthusiastic and friendly chauffeur/guide who genuinely wishes to make your holiday experience or business trip as enjoyable as possible. Our professional chauffeur will also simultaneously be your own personal tour guide to every place you visit.
As the pioneers of the daily services in Costa Rica we have all the knowledge and experience to make your trip and experience with us unforgettable.
What to expect upon booking and on your day?
* Once booking is confirmed, we will contact you and create a custom-tailored tour itinerary - visit the sights that interest you most.
* Meet and greet at the airport upon arrival or Pick-up and drop off from your hotel or accommodation anywhere in Costa Rica.
* Tips and recommendations - we are locals so we have a great knowledge of the area - such as the best places to eat, see or just stop for a photo.
* All tolls, parking and driving expenses covered.
* Cooler with beverages throughout the day.
Departure Point :
Included all Airbnb, Homeaway, VRBO other rental homes in the area.
AirportsLiberia Airport, Liberia Costa RicaJuan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa RicaGolfito Airport, Golfito Costa RicaTamarindo Airport, Tamarindo Costa RicaNosara Beach Airport, Nosara Costa RicaQuepos Airport, Quepos Costa RicaTobias Bolanos Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
OtherTamarindo Beach Costa Rica, Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa RicaPlaya Grande, Guanacaste Province, Costa RicaAlajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa RicaJuan Santamaría International Airport, Alajuela Province, Alajuela, Costa RicaFlamingo Beach Road, Guanacaste Province, Playa Flamingo, Costa RicaGuanacaste Province, Potrero, Costa RicaGuanacaste Province, Liberia, Costa RicaFour Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo, Liberia Guanaste 26Km al Norte del Doit, CR-G, Peninsula Papagayo, 05000, Costa RicaJW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa, Hacienda, Provincia de Guanacaste, Pinilla, 50309, Costa Rica
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Costa Rica - Included all Airbnb, Homeaway, VRBO other rental homes in the area.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Service quote from 1 up to 4 Passengers - If you have a larger party we also have larger vehicles please send us a message to confirm availability.
- If you are bringing your service animal, please let us know in advance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.