Daily Tour 1 Day Hoa Lu - Bich Dong - Trang An Luxury Tour
Ninh Binh is endowed with many places of particular interest which have been welknown inside and outside Vietnam such as , Trang An Grottoes, Hoa Lu Ancient Capital and Bich Dong Pagoda. All of them are attractive to both Vietnamese and foreign tourists. In this itinerary, you know more about the spiritual life of Vietnamese. You also have chance enjoy sunset-party with fruit green tea and some traditional candy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Pick up and drop off services by A/C Ford Transit High Roof Van
- Entrance fee, boat fee as per mention in itinerary
- Cycling to visit Bich Dong pagoda
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Bich Dong Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
What's excluded :
- Beverages, tax
- Tip, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
07:30 - 08:00 Our tour guide pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. After one hour on highway, you have a short-break in 20 minute.
10:00 Arrive Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, One ancient capital of Vietnam dating back to the 11th century. Visitors can see temples built in honor of the emperors Dinh Tien Hoang and Le Dai Hanh their sons, and Queen Duong Van Nga, who was married first to Dinh Tien Hoang and then to Le Dai Hanh.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bich Dong Pagoda, Ngu Nhac Son Mountains, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
11:00 Cycling to Bich Dong pagoda, Bich Dong pagoda is complex of three pagoda, the Lower pagoda is located at the base, from which 100 steps lead to the Middle pagoda, where there’s a shorter but steep ascent to the Upper pagoda, inside each cave temple, looming statues peer from the haze of burning incens ride along country lane to enjoy beautiful scenery of limestone mountains, through small villages with backdrop of agricultural lifestyle.
12:30 Have lunch at local restaurant, an excellence place to taste Vietnamese cuisine. Let’s enjoy let's enjoy localities goat meat dishes with goat meat.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trang An Grottoes, H Hai Ba Trung district, Ninh Binh 100000 Vietnam
14:00 Depart to the most popular attraction to visit in Ninh Binh - Trang An .
16:00 Enjoy afternoon-tea and listen Vietnam folk traditional music show with the participation of talented artists performing with “dan bau” (monochord) “dan nhi” (2-string zither), “dan day” (plucked lute), flute.
17:00 Get back to shuttle bus and return to Hanoi.
18:00 Drop off at your hotel. Service ends.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and The Opera House Hanoi
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.