Daily trip Ha Giang Trekking Tour from Ha Giang
Ha Giang has always been one of the most attractive destinations for those daring backpackers who want to seek the pure beauty of Vietnam’s nature and people. Spectacular scenery of green mountains, winding rivers, flower valleys and serpentine roads are the distinguished features of this North Western province. Ha Giang ethnic people, living in very simple ways, are warm-heartened and cordial, always willing to welcome the visitors from afar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private motorbike
- 01 lunch (local dishes)
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Tips and other personal expense
- All others services not clearly mentioned above
- • 8:00: Arrive at the meeting point at Ha Giang city
• The driver will pick you up go to the Thon Tha village ( the villages of Mong, Tay People is ethnic monorities living together). Explore the life of the locals in this rural area.
• 9:00: Visit Thon Tha village, Waterfall number 7, one of the famous areas in Ha Giang
• Enjoy the beauty of mountains on the way in Ha Giang
• 12:00: Traditinal lunch is served
• 13:00: Back to hostel. The tour end.
• Explore Vietnam's beautiful countryside on an immersion in Ha Giang
• See gorgeous natural landscapes: from mountains and valleys to green meadows and waterfalls
• Learn about the simple life in local villages and chat with residents
• Taste an array of authentic Vietnamese cuisine
• Choose between two options for the night: a convenient stay at a hotel or residing with a local family
• Enjoy convenient roundtrip transfers from Hanoi and the services of an English speaking guide.
Departure Point :• Ha Giang city
Departure Time :8 am ( for other pick-up time on request)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It's recommended to bring good shoes and comfortable clothes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.