Dala Sightseeing with Trishaw
Dala township is on the bank of Yangon river and nearest place to Yangon. But, there is completely opposite to Yangon and you can view so many way of life of local people and different landscape.
Local ferry will take about 10 mins and when you are taking the local ferry , you will see a lot of vendors and to observe how they struggle of their daily life.
It will take about 10 mins to Dala jetty and seeing Yangon from Dala is very nice view for photographer.
In the evening, we will explore a few places in downtown are of Yangon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation with air-conditioning
- Licensed speaking guide
- ticket charges to Dala
- Trishaw Fees
- Government Tax and Charges
What's excluded :
- International / internal flights
- Entrance & Zone fees
- Tipping for guides and drivers and Gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- explore the local candle making workshop, springs roll making cottage and monastic education center for primary education.
Departure Point :
Any Hotel in Yangon
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.