Dalat City Tour
Da Lat is the capital city of Lam Dong province, Vietnam. Da Lat is the City of Flowers and honeymooners with lovely French villas, the fresh air, the beautiful waterfalls and gorgeous lakes sits in a lush and green valley of postcard beauty.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car/Van
- English-speaking local guide
- Entrance fees
- Cable car
- Return Roller coaster
- Bottle of water
- Entry/Admission - DaLat Local Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch - tour guide will be able to give you a recommendation on some local restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: DaLat Local Tour Guide, 12 Đường Hai Bà Trưng, Phường 6, Thành phố Đà Lạt, Lâm Đồng 670000, Vietnam
Pick you up at your accommodation at your preferred time.
1. Robin hill & Cable Car: We ride the cable car (2.1km) all the way up to Robin Hill where you will be able to see the rest of Da Lat from a high vantage point.
2. Datanla waterfall: nice waterfall, you can ride the roller coaster down to the bottom to enjoy the view of the waterfall if desire
3. Crazy house: Top 10 most bizarre house in the world
4. Da Lat Railway Station: also known as the Crémaillère Railway Station, built during French colonial times.
5. King Palace: the palace of the last king in Vietnam
6. Hydrangea flower farm: A Garden of hydrangea
7. Linh Phuoc Pagoda: is a beautiful Buddhist shrine in Da Lat, every surface of which is covered in stunning mosaics
8.Stop to relax & enjoy a cup of fresh drink or coffee at some Coffee Shop with Mountain & Valley View
Drop you off at your accommodation around 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up at your hotel or bus station or your picking point
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.