Dalyan Cruise from Marmaris: Iztuzu Beach, River Cruise and Mud Baths
Combine a day in the sun with Dalyan’s loggerhead turtles, Lycian tombs and mud baths on a full-day cruise from Marmaris! After leaving the city, enjoy a swimming stop in the clear waters of Adaköy peninsula before cruising east to the coastal village of Dalyan. Swim, sunbathe and turtle spot at İztuzu Beach; cruise along the Dalyan River to visit the local mud baths and thermal pools; and then cruise past the ancient King’s Tombs at Kaunos. A delicious lunch is included on board.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup only
What's excluded :
- Pick up and Drop of from; Cooks Club Adakoy,TUI Blue Marmaris, Hotel , Marmaris Resort & Spa Hotel.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iztuzu Beach, Dalyan Mah. 302. Sok. No:1 Kat:2, Dalyan Turkey
Start your day with a hotel pickup from your centrally located Marmaris hotel, and then travel to the water’s edge to hop aboard your sightseeing boat. Take a seat on deck or inside the cabin, and relax as you cruise around Marmaris Bay to Adaköy, the peninsula that juts out into the Mediterranean Sea below Marmaris.
Your first stop is at a secluded beach on the peninsula’s north coast, known locally as ‘aquarium bay.’ Use your time to swim in the clear waters with the colorful fish, or simply sunbathe on the beach. A set of phosphorus caves are nearby that you can explore easily, if you wish.
From Marmaris, continue cruising around Adaköy, and then head east toward Dalyan, the gorgeous coastal village west of Fethiye. Savor a lunch of grilled chicken, salad and either rice or pasta as you cruise, and then dock at İztuzu Beach for your next break. Known to many as ‘turtle beach’ for its large population of loggerhead turtles, the sun-drenched sandy beach is a conservation area and prime breeding ground for the endangered reptiles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kaunos, Fethiye, Dalyan 48300 Turkey
Take some time to swim, sunbathe and look out for friendly turtles along the beach, and then hop aboard your riverboat for a cruise along the Dalyan River. Stop at the local mud baths and thermal pool, and make the most of some free time to wallow in the mineral-dense mud that’s said to aid skin complaints and rheumatism. Cleanse yourself with a refreshing dip in the natural thermal water, and then cruise past the ancient King’s Tombs at Kaunos while learning about their history from your guide.
Swap back onto your main boat at İztuzu Beach, and finally cruise back around Adaköy to Marmaris. After stepping onto dry land, your day trip finishes with a hotel drop-off.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Marmaris, Muğla, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
This tour operator requires you to contact them directly to verify your pick up location and time. complimentery pick-up is offered for this tour/activity. To coordinate pick up time and location, cntact Arbek Travel at least 24 hour(s) before your tour/activity date. . Please note: reconfirmation is required. Your booking may be cancelled without refund if you don't contact the tour operator to reconfirm.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Towels are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.