Dalyan Day Trip from Fethiye Including River Cruise, Mud Baths and Iztuzu Beach
Discover the picturesque scenery, sands, mud baths and ancient ruins of the beautiful Dalyan River on this day trip from Fethiye. Travel to the pretty town of Dalyan, board a riverboat, and spend the day cruising through a nature reserve of untouched reed beds and fields. Swim, sunbathe and watch for rare loggerhead turtles on protected İztuzu Beach, admire the cliff-cut ancient Kings’ Tombs of Kaunos, and wallow in the famous riverside mud baths and warm thermal pools. A tasty buffet lunch at a riverside restaurant provides the finishing touch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dalyan Nehri, Marmaris Turkey
Start your experience with a pickup from your centrally located Fethiye hotel, then board your air-conditioned coach and head north to Dalyan.
After around 1.5 hours on the road, arrive at the Dalyan River and board your boat for your cruise along this picturesque river, which weaves through a protected nature reserve. Settle on board and enjoy the views as you glide past reed beds, fields and islands, watching for the area’s abundant wildlife as you go.
Sail past the ancient ruined city of Kaunos and visit a riverfront restaurant to enjoy an included buffet lunch of traditional Turkish staples, salads and desserts.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dalyan Mud Bath, Marmaris Turkey
Next, cruise upstream to the Dalyan mud baths. Put on your bathing suit, coat yourself in the mineral-rich mud, and let it dry before bathing in a warm, clear-water sulphur pool. When you finish, revel in the after-effects: the mud is said to soothe skin complaints and leave you feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and 10 years younger.
Back on board, sail under the Kings’ Tombs of Kaunos, cut into cliffs above the river. Click photos of the rock-hewn tombs as you hear how they were carved in the 4th century BC as burial places for Kaunos’ kings.
Sail through the river delta and perhaps spot rare loggerhead turtles as you head to İztuzu Beach (Turtle Beach). This 3-mile (4.8-kilometer) beach is a protected breeding ground for these endangered creatures, so look out for them on the sands. Then, enjoy time to swim or sunbathe before returning to your boat and cruising back to Dalyan.
Here, hop onto your coach and relax on your ride back to Fethiye, where your trip ends with a hotel drop-off.
Please note: The order of activities as described above may be subject to change on the day of your tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
CALIS, FETHIYE, HISARONU, OLUDENIZ, OVACIK, CALIS, HILLSIDE BEACH CLUB, CLUB HOTEL LETOONIA, LYKIA BOTANIKA HOTEL, HILLSIDE BEACH CLUB
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests are recommended to bring swimwear and a towel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.