Damajagua Waterfalls & Lunch in Maimon
Enjoy an unforgettable adventure at the waterfalls of Damajagua in the Dominican Republic, located deep in a tropical rainforest. 27 refreshing waterfalls have been shaped by Mother Nature. Ideal for visitors who love nature and adventure.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Helmet, water shoes and life jacket
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Damajagua Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Eric Tours International, Beachway Sosua El Batey # 18, Sosua 57000 Dominican Republic
Arranging the tour
Stop At: Puerto Plata Province, Puerto Plata Province, Dominican Republic
Pick up at the hotels in Cabarete, Sosua and Puerto Plata
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Damajagua Waterfalls, Imbert Dominican Republic
After being collected from your hotel, make your way to the 27 Falls of Damajagua. Nature has crafted some awe-inspiring pools, etched out of limestone with stalactites and stalagmites. You will be introduced to the local waterfall guides and provided with a life jacket, water shoes, and helmet. If you want to take photos on the tour please only bring waterproof cameras.
A moderate 45-minute uphill hike through a beautiful jungle landscape gets you to the 12th waterfall. From there you head back down-river and you jump, slide and swim your way through a series of spectacular waterfalls, canyons, and pools. The tour includes jumps of up to 25 feet (8 meters), however, there is another way down if you don't feel like jumping.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Maimon, Maimon, Puerto Plata Province, Dominican Republic
After changing into your dry clothes the tour continues to Maimon, where you will eat at a typical Dominican fish restaurant. Enjoy a delicious fish soup, fried fish or chicken.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Bring a extra set of dry clothes
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.