Damnern Saduak Floating Market, Grand Palace and Wat Phra Keo Tour from Bangkok
Visit Damnern Saduak Floating Market outside Bangkok and experience the traditional way of buying and selling fruits and vegetables in the city. Continue to the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Keo to admire the most beautiful examples of Siamese architecture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Damnoun Saduak, Ratchaiburi, Damnoen Saduak 70130 Thailand
Enjoy a full-day excursion from Bangkok to the legendary Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, located approximately 65 miles (110 kilometers) west of the Thai capital.
Your journey commences with a leisurely and scenic drive through rice paddies and salt fields. En route, visit a farmhouse and watch locals producing sugar from coconut. The tour then continues by boat, passing fruit plantations and Thai houses that reveal a more traditional way of life.
Upon arrival at Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, discover boats of all different shapes and sizes, still used by local merchants to ferry their goods along this Venice of the East. Having immersed yourself in the electric environment, head back towards Bangkok, stopping at a wood-carving factory en route.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
After lunch, visit the home of the Kings of Siam of the Chakri Dynasty in the heart of Bangkok. Originally built by King Rama I, and serving as royal residence until 1946, today the palace is used for visiting royalty or special guests of the Kingdom.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), Na Phra Lan Road Phra Borom Maha Rajawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Adjoining the Grand Palace, admire the Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Keo), the best known of the royal temples, and regarded as the most important temple in all of Thailand. It is used for numerous religious ceremonies in which the King participates, especially at the beginning of each of the 3 seasons when the king personally changes the elaborate robes of the Buddha image, carved out of a single piece of emerald-green jasper.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from centrally located downtown hotels, if your hotel is not on the list simply advise us the hotel name by message and we will get back to you accordingly.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.