DamnoenSaduak Floating Market & Railway Market Sightseeing
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is the most popular floating market in Thailand. It is the great for photo opportunities, food, and for giving you an insight into a bygone way of life. An early morning start is worth it to avoid the heat and liveliest. We’ll first explore on a railway market, it was operated approximately 100 years minimum. Here we’ll enjoy taking photo and video in the atmosphere of the train passing. Next, we’ll soak up the coconut sugar factory is famous for organic sugar where on the roadside. Then, passing to the pier and embark to the canal by long-tailed boat for learning local lifestyle along the canal. Secondly, we we’ll direct to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Here we’ll enjoy shopping, negotiation and etc. Lastly, we’ll back to Bangkok safly.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Railway Market
- Long-tailed boat
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- After accepting the reservation, customers will be picked up on the mentioned date and time at various hotels. After that, take a tour till completion, then send them back to the different hotels. If V I P guests book by themselves, they will travel without other customers.
Departure Point :Bangkok, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Please kindly wait at the hotel lobby, then and our tour guide will display the signboard with your name when he/she goes to pick up.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.