Darwin Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Tour Darwin at your own pace with a 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on hop-off pass. See fabulous views from the open-top double-decker bus and get on and off at 10 convenient stops, including Crocosaurus Cove, the waterfront precinct and Fort Hill Wharf. Stay as long as you like at the attractions of your choice, then hop on board to travel from sight to sight. Or stay on the bus to enjoy full 60-minute and 90-minute tours around Darwin, while listening to an entertaining on-board commentary.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Choice of 24 hour or 48 hour pass
- Pre-recorded commentary
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Discover Darwin:
Attractions on the Discover Darwin:
Crocosaurus Cove / Big Bus Darwin / Defence of Darwin Experience / East Point Reserve / Cullen Bay Marina / Darwin Waterfront
Operates: 60-minute tour: 9am – 12pm, every 60 minutes / 90-minute tour: 13.30pm last bus departs at 3pm, every 90 minutes. We have introduced a number of new health & safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid-19 in line with government advice and requirements of the local health authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses and social distancing measures. To uphold these new safety and hygiene standards in keeping our guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we may have to operate a reduced service and changes to ticket inclusions. This may also include frequency of departures, changes to routes and reduction/removal of stops. Customers are advised to visit our website or to download our app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for the most update service information. To confirm availability, please contact +61 416 140 903
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants aged 0 to 4 years travel free of charge
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.