Darwin Sunset Cruise Including Fish 'n' Chips
As the sun sets over Darwin, take to the water for a scrumptious serving of fresh, wild caught Northern Territory fish and chips. Accompanied with a complimentary drink, this Australian favorite comfort food is the center piece of this award winning Sea Darwin sunset cruise. You'll be taken to the best places on the harbor to relax, unwind and enjoy a famous Top End sunset. Watching the sun set over Darwin while enjoying Fish’n Chips, is a truly Territorian experience.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- One glass of sparkling wine or bottle of beer or soft drink
- Dinner - Dinner of fresh, local fish'n chips
- Take home souvenir stubby cooler or GoVino wine glass (adult fare only)
- Local guide
- Real time Darwin Harbour commentary
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, drinking water
- Entry/Admission - Sea Darwin
What's excluded :
- Additional Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Stop At: Sea Darwin, Dock 2 Stokes Hill Wharf, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
As the sun sets every night in Darwin, Sea Darwin takes to the water to deliver a scrumptious serving of fresh, wild caught NT fish and chips accompanied with a icy cold drink as you cruise around Darwin Harbour.
Boarding time is 5.30pm for a fast boat ride taking you past the sights and sounds of Darwin to arrive at Cullen Bay Beach where you will pick up your fish’n chips. Eat your dinner accompanied by a complimentaru beverage, an exquisite tropical sunset and a harbour full of intrigue, as you cruise around to find the best position for your sunset photo. A perfect end to the day for families and spirited travellers. This award winning sunset cruise is for those seeking a truly Territorian experience.
1.5 hour Darwin Harbour sunset adventure cruise
Fish’n Chips – one serve of fresh local wild caught fish with chips
Complimentary glass of bubbly, wine, beer or soft drink
Take home souvenir stubby cooler or GoVino wine glass (adult fare only)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: 7 Kitchener Dr Darwin Waterfront Precinct, Darwin, Northern Territory 0800 Australia
Cruise past the Darwin seascape
• Fresh, local wild caught Fish with chips - One serve of Traditional battered Fish'n Chips
Departure Point :45 Stokes Hill Rd, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This cruise is not suited to children under the age of 3 years.
- What to Bring: Flat shoes or sandals, camera
- Fully licensed bar available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.