Day Activities in Pokhara Day Trip
Pokhara is the portal to one of the most famous trekking destinations on the planet, the Annapurna region. It is possible to go on treks lasting up to three weeks around this region, yet this delightful city additionally offers some fantastic day climbs for those short on time. The village is settled on top of a hill just north of Phewa Lake and offers mind-boggling views of sunrise and sunset over the picturesque reaches of Dhaulagiri, Machapuchare and Ganesh Himal. There is further the extraordinary view of Phewa Lake and Pokhara city, giving us incredible 360-degree views from this spectacular hilltop.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Our Guide meets you first take a car or jeep to Naudanda it takes an hour Driving.from here start to walking Sarangkot on village and jungle area. duration of walking we have a very nice mountain view of Annapurna Range and Mt. Fishtail. Finished our walking to Sarangkot and again take a car or jeep to Pokhara city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Your Hotel in lakeside pokhara or Green Leaf Treks & Expeditions lakeside
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.