Day hike to Australian Base Camp & Dhampus Village
we have always focused on growing and refining our service and support being one of the leading travels operates in Nepal. When you come with us we only take up all the responsibility leaving you free to enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of nature.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dhampus View Tower, Dhampus 33700, Nepal
Australian Camp trek is both a famous and easy trekking route of the Annapurna region which starts from Phedia one hour drive from Pokhara. This trekking route is the best for that trekker who wishing to experience the beautiful Nepal mountain scenery and the ethnic culture of the Nepalese people in a short time.We will see small teashops dotted along the trails which make our trekking interesting and we will also see the famous Machhapuchare Peak which can always be seen from any point on this trek.
We trek to Australian Camp which is in the center of the Dhampus Jungle and there are comfortable lodges. In the night time, we can enjoy the beautiful night lights of Pokhara city and we have categorized this short trip as a luxury lodge trek to Annapurna.
From Australian Camp to Phedi the trek climbs for 2 hours to Dhampus village hiking through a beautiful jungle trail with birds singing. This trekking trail offers you a beautiful view over the village and awesome views of the Annapurna mountain range. Dhampus is the beautiful village with a number of slate-roofed houses and a paved country yard Buddhist monastery.
This trek also affords us the opportunity for a close look at the daily lives of the villagers of the ethnic Gurung people.The Australian camp trek is also part of the Annapurna trek which gives you a great vista of the Himalayan range. It provides great Jungle scenery and awesome views from Dhampus Hill of Annapurna South, Machhapuchare, Mt Dhaulagiri, Tukuche Peak, Dhampus Peak, Nilgiri, and Himchuli.
Departure Point :Durbar Marg, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.